Since 1996, we’ve offered trophy hunting for deer and turkey. With our experience and knowledge of the area, you are sure to create memories that you won’t soon forget.
Bag some of the biggest whitetail deer west of the Mississippi River on one of our hunts. Iowa provides an ideal habitat for whitetail deer to reach optimal size and maturity.
Spend your evenings relaxing at one of our two lodges while enjoying some fantastic venison or many other local home cooked favorites.
We have knowledgeable, friendly guides and staff and we will do our best to make your stay here as memorable as possible.
After your arrival, take some time to shoot your gun or muzzy at our 100-300 yard range. We also have 3D & Block targets for sighting in your bow.
We have plenty of elevated hunting blinds over food plots & ladder tree stands w/ HHS safety lines ready to go!!!
- Iowa Monster Buck booking deposits required at time of booking with yearly dues every first quarter of the year.
- Non-Resident application period – May to the first Sunday of June.
- Bow Season – October to the end of November.
- Shotgun/Rifle Hunts – Gun 1 is 1st Saturday in December, five days.
- Shotgun/Rifle Hunts – Gun 2 is 2nd Saturday in December, seven days.
- Muzzleloader Hunts – Season is December 28 – January 10.
- Spring Turkey Hunts – Season 2, 3 & 4. Payment is due upon award of the tag.
Please contact us for details on Hunt Club’s yearly dues and deposits.
Dates are approximate; please contact us for booking dates and seasons available.